I’m happy to see this gorgeous assortment of new nail polish colors in the new OPI New Orleans collection. I haven’t purchased too many nail polishes for myself lately since I don’t polish my own nails very often. It’s not that I don’t want to. It’s because I lack the coordination to get my manicure looking somewhat presentable. LOL! I’ve tried, but just haven’t succeeded in that area. I can still buy polish and do a decent job on my toenails. Therefore, nail polish will always be one of my guilty pleasures.
The names of the nail polishes in the New Orleans collection are great! I seriously wonder how they come up with them. I could never have such amazing creativity! Since this post is just an editorial preview of the colors in the collection, I’ll share pictures with the names below. OPI nail polish can be purchased at Ulta, Macy’s, Sally Beauty and many other retailers.
- Show Us Your Tips! – Let’s see how this periwinkle shimmer looks on you.
- She’s a Bad Muffuletta! – Don’t mess with this hot red crème!
- I Manicure for Beads – Throw me nothing but this luscious purple crème!
- Suzi Nails New Orleans – This light, bright pink hits the spot for chic.
- Got Myself into a Jam-balaya – A yummy mélange of spice and creamy peach.
- Spare Me a French Quarter? – Say oui-oui to this mellowed raspberry crème.
- Humidi-Tea – Beat the heat in this nude shimmer.
- Let Me Bayou a Drink – This refreshing blush pink is my treat.
- Rich Girls & Po-Boys – Make a date with this china blue crème.
- Take a Right on Bourbon – An intoxicatingly, warm metallic pewter.
- I’m Sooo Swamped! – This verdant, creamy green is drenched in style.
- Crawfishin’ for a Compliment – This light, creamy orange is perfect on me, isn’t it?
I love buying the mini polish sets. That way I get to try an nice assortment from the collection without committing to full size bottles.
What do you think of the OPI New Orleans collection? Are the names as entertaining to you are they are to me?
*Affiliate links are used in this post.
Leave a Reply