It’s that time of the year!! I look forward to the BIG Nordstrom Sale every July. This is the time when you can get great deals on brand new Fall merchandise for men, women, beauty, kids, your home and more. The deals are basically special prices for a limited time. When the sale is over, the prices go back to normal retail. If you’re planning to shop you may as well shop when the deals are HOT! My best advice is to shop as early as you can because items sell out FAST. Sometimes items are restocked later in the season and sometimes not. This is one of those sales where if you snooze, you really do lose.
I know that every single blogger and influencer that you follow is giving her recommendations on items to pick up during the sale. Through different affiliate networks links that are shared earn the influencer a commission. My full disclosure is that I too will earn a commission if you use one of my links. Not all influencers will tell you that which is very wrong (and against the law).
- The BIG sale started on July 12th for Nordstrom card holders at 12:30 pm eastern time. If you don’t have a Nordstrom credit card yet, you can apply to get one here and still shop the sale early.
- The sale is open to the public starting on July 19th.
- The sale ends on August 4th.
With that being said, here are my personal recommendations for the 2019 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale based on what I purchased. Unfortunately, I’ve already received emails telling me that 3 items have been cancelled because they were no longer in stock. Sometimes Nordstrom does restock items at a later time during the sale. I may or may not check back on availability.
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Kit – Everyone needs this shade in their collection. The kit actually contains a lip liner, lipstick and gloss for a great price. I feel like this shade is ultra flattering for all skin tones. Regular $78 value Sale $60
- The MAC palettes are very affordably priced and cost effective. I like both the warm and cool varieties. These are great for having eyes and face products in one place, especially for travel.
- Flash & Go Express Hair Removal Device – I have this device in a previous model and I’m telling you It Really Works!! It takes consistent use to keep the hair away, but it’s great and a very inexpensive way to get rid of unwanted hair and to keep it away. Regular price $299 Sale $199
- The Nuface Microcurrent Device is a great beauty tool for stimulating the muscles of the face to decrease fine lines, wrinkles and sagging skin. I have this one as well as the Nuface Fix for the small areas of the face (the Fix is not part of the sale). I like to use a microcurrent device at home because it can be done more frequently than going to a spa and having it done.
- Barefoot Dreams makes some of the softest sweaters. I ordered this Lite Long Cardigan in black to be a staple in my fall lineup. I know that I will wear it often. Regular price $120 Sale $79.90
- We’re not even going to talk about the leopard dresses pictured above. I’m an animal print freak and ordered both of these dresses. They were cancelled on me as being sold out after my order was placed.
- I’m a big fan of the Kut from the Kloth brand. They make jeans that fit my petite frame quite well. I picked up this new high-waisted pair to add to my collection. Regular price $89.50 Sale $59.90
- One can never have too much camo! This is a cute staple jacket that I know will serve me well. Regular price $89 Sale $58.90
- I ordered the Vince Camuto Crisscross Waist Jumpsuit in a petite size. I like having cute jumpsuits that can be dressed up or down depending on the event that I’m attending. I ordered the bright teal color to add a little color to my wardrobe. Regular price $148 Sale $98.90
- I hate snakes in real life, but I love these snake print pants. They’re skinny style with zippers at the ankle. They’re even more fantastic because they also come in petite sizes. Regular price $78 Sale $51.90
- Caslon Wedge Sneakers – (I ordered black and taupe) I missed out on these last year and I was not going to let that happen again this year. I like these because they’re like a shoe/bootie combo with an invisible wedge. Regular $99 Sale $64.90
- I’m a fan of wedge style booties and needed a new black pair. These suede ones are waterproof and so cute with skinny jeans. Regular price $149.95 Sale $99.90
- I’ve worn the same drab brown Ugg slippers for a few years now and thought it would be nice to have fun new colorful pair (they come in many different colors). I ordered these in the pretty fuchsia color. Regular price $84.95 Sale $54.90
As you can see, I ordered a bunch of stuff from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. However, I know I won’t get all of it because that’s how Nordstrom rolls. No problem at all really since I actually didn’t really “need” anything. Let me know if you ordered anything from this sale. I’d love to know!
*Affiliate links are used in this post. Thanks for your support!
Leave a Reply