In honor of yesterday’s National Lipstick Day I want to share with you my “go to” lip products from this summer. These are the lipsticks, glosses and lip treatments that I’ve used most.
I can never resist the purchase of a new lipstick or gloss. It’s one of my favorite products to buy. It doesn’t even matter to me if it’s cheap or expensive. Lip products make me happy. They bring me joy.
1. Sephora nourishing Lip Balm – Only $5 at Sephora. What a great balm!!
2. “The Lip Balm” from La Mer – This was a gift from a sweet friend. This balm is worth its weight in gold!
3. Red Apple Lipstick in Petal Pusher – This whole line is gluten-free, paraben free, and good for you. It’s moisturizing and long-lasting too.
4. Covergirl Outlast All Day Two-Step Lipcolor in Plum – This is my war paint lipstick. It stays on forever. All I do is add the balm on top throughout the day for shine.
5. Buxom Full Bodied Lipgloss Collection in Nudes and Brights – I received this as a gift from a friend. No matter the mood, there’s always a gloss in this collection that is the perfect fit.
What lip products have been your favorites this summer?
Leave a Reply