Have you seen or heard of the new Nars Audacious Mascara yet? I heard about it and decided to give it a try when I had a code at Sephora for a free tube. I love Nars Audacious lipsticks, therefore I had high hopes for this mascara as well. The full size mascara retails for $26 for .32 ounces. It can be purchased at Sephora, Nordstrom and all other retailers that sell Nars products. The formula is a very “wet” type of mascara. The brush is a silicone type with a splayed tip on the end.
- I love the pretty packaging of this mascara.
- The mascara was very easy to remove in the evenings. No rubbing or tugging needed.
- The large brush was rather difficult for me to work with. The brush is supposed to grab the lashes. However, I seemed to have a hard time grabbing and separating my lashes.
- I felt like my lashes were a bit clumpy and quite messy.
- I had a lot of flaking with this mascara.
- Please remember that I reviewed the sample size of this mascara rather than the full size product. It is possible that the longer wand size of their full mascara is better and/or easier to work with.
- At $26, this mascara is quite pricey.
Sorry Nars, but I say pass on this mascara. There are others that are much better that will give you a lot more bang for your buck.