Do you have a bucket list of things you want to accomplish? I’ve decided to set a Fall bucket list of things that I’d like to accomplish in the next few months. I’d love to hear what goals you have set for yourself. Let me know in the comments below this post.
- I’d like to locate an apple cider donut. LOL! Is that the craziest thing that you’ve ever heard? I just remember these delicious treats as a child and I’m on a mission to find just one this fall.
- I’d like to de-clutter my makeup. This means that I’m going to go through my extensive stash and get rid of the things that I no longer use or have never used and toss them or give them away.
- I’d like to start on some early holiday shopping so that I can rest a little in December rather than be in the frenzy of holiday shopping.
- I’d like to get a laser treatment and facial peel done sometime this Fall. I had one done last year and I thought it made a difference in my skin’s appearance. You’ve got to be proactive in taking care of your skin to keep it looking it’s best.
- I’d like to make it a point to get in better shape. I’ve let go of my healthy eating and exercise regimens lately and I know that I need to get back on track. However, I do still plan to eat that one donut listed in #1 above.
Happy Fall Y’all!