Do you have a bucket list of things you want to accomplish? I’ve decided to set a Fall bucket list of things that I’d like to accomplish in the next few months. I’d love to hear what goals you have set for yourself. Let me know in the comments below this post.
- I’d like to locate an apple cider donut. LOL! Is that the craziest thing that you’ve ever heard? I just remember these delicious treats as a child and I’m on a mission to find just one this fall.
- I’d like to de-clutter my makeup. This means that I’m going to go through my extensive stash and get rid of the things that I no longer use or have never used and toss them or give them away.
- I’d like to start on some early holiday shopping so that I can rest a little in December rather than be in the frenzy of holiday shopping.
- I’d like to get a laser treatment and facial peel done sometime this Fall. I had one done last year and I thought it made a difference in my skin’s appearance. You’ve got to be proactive in taking care of your skin to keep it looking it’s best.
- I’d like to make it a point to get in better shape. I’ve let go of my healthy eating and exercise regimens lately and I know that I need to get back on track. However, I do still plan to eat that one donut listed in #1 above.
Happy Fall Y’all!
Ros Emely says
Great list! I would also love to get into better shape.
It is so hard for me to stay on track for a long time. I think it’s my love for Mexican food and sweets that always seems to get in the way! Thanks for stopping by! Stacie xo
McKaye Bellamy says
I feel silly saying this but I love lists, and bucket lists. You’ll have to let me know if you locate that doughnut. 🙂
I love lists too! And no donut yet… Haha! Thanks for stopping by! Stacie xo
Jenn Peters says
I love fall. And I love bucket lists too! Just made my own today. Love your ideas!
Thanks Jenn! I need lots of lists in my life. Have a wonderful day! Stacie xo
Those goals are rather perfect, but I am with you on getting back to working out more consistently. Good luck with your goals!
xoxo, Christina (Copy Her Style)
Thanks so much for stopping by Christina. So far, so good on the workouts for me. Stacie xo
Nicole Denton says
Great post idea! I love the thought of creating a seasonal bucket list 🙂
It helps to break it down, doesn’t it. This is my first time doing a bucket list as a season. Thanks for stopping by! Stacie xo
I really like this idea. Instead just having a fall “to do” list you have a list for you personally. Can I ask when you had your chemical peel, how long was your downtime afterwards?
I was technically never really down. I had pretty good peeling for about 2-3 days, but I put on lots of moisturizer and sunscreen and went about my business. Stacie xo
Apple cider donut?! I will stick to my chocolate dip, and believe me, it sticks to me! Since I have recently chopped off my hair, my fall bucket list is to organize my jewellery box as now I want to want earrings and it is a huge knot of necklaces. Thank you so much for linking to my linky #MidLifeLuv.
Oh my, the donuts are delightful! We used to get them as kids at the apple orchards in the fall. Served hot. Nothing better! Thanks for having me at the linky as well. Have a wonderful remainder of the weekend! Good luck untangling the jewelry! Stacie xo