Hi everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Mother’s Day! I enjoyed a nice lunch with my family. Better yet, I chose pizza for my special day meal. Pizza makes me the happiest of all foods out there. I call it my comfort food.
Now, are you ready for more beauty tips and reviews from the Beauty Blog Coalition?! We have some good stuff for you this week. Read on to see what topics interest you and go visit my fabulous beauty blogging friends.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: There is nothing quite like the perfect shimmering taupe eyeshadow to brighten the eyes, and enhance a gorgeous glow, and BURBERRY Eye Colour Wet & Dry Glow Shadow in Nude No. 002 is one of the most beautiful and effective. If you love taupe, then you really need this ethereal beauty!
- Color Me So Crazy: Are you a Lippy Lover like me? If so, check these new colors from NYC New York Color!
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: In need of some simple nail art inspiration? Jessica takes three Formula X polishes and turns it into something fun!
- Advice Sisters Beauty Fashion & Lifestyle: when Alison fostered a scared cat who made her bedroom smell like a zoo
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison from Never Say Die Beauty discovered a treasure trove of natural makeup, skincare, fragrance and home products on MojoSpa.com including the coolest candle melt/body lotion ever!
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: What did Stacie think of the April Beauty Box 5?