Who doesn’t like getting a box full of beauty delivered to her mailbox? I’ve been receiving the monthly Beauty Box 5 subscription box for a few years now. The box contains 5-6 full size and sample size beauty products per box. The subscription is $12 per month if you pay by the month. However, when you sign up for an entire year and pay in full the price goes down to $8.25 per month. Not a bad deal for beauty in a box!
I’m a little bit behind in posting my April box. I really loved everything in it, so I thought that I still needed to share it with you.
- Soapbox Sea Minerals Body Wash – A delightful body wash containing aloe vera, shea butter and sea minerals. This company also donates to people in need with every purchase made. Sample Size. Full size retails for $5.99
- Green Tea Makeup Remover Wipes from Global Beauty Care – Wipes that remove even the toughest of makeup. They contain ingredients that have anti-aging benefits. Retail $1.99
- Maskeraide – Love the name! This is an eye mask called All Eyes on Me. It’s hydrating eye gels. I haven’t used mine yet. The labels say that they help remedy puffy eyes and fine lines. Retails for $25.
- Jelly Pong Pong Paradise Pigments – A super moisturizing jar of color for lips and cheeks. I really like the color that they sent me. Retails for $19.99
- Chella Passionate Pink Moisturizing Lip Pencil – I love this watermelon shade of color. It’s long lasting and moisturizing at the same time. Retails for $18
What do you think of April’s Beauty Box 5? As you can tell, this one contained products that were all right up my alley!
*Editorial samples. All opinions are my own!