Who doesn’t like getting a box full of beauty delivered to her mailbox? I’ve been receiving the monthly Beauty Box 5 subscription box for a few years now. The box contains 5-6 full size and sample size beauty products per box. The subscription is $12 per month if you pay by the month. However, when you sign up for an entire year and pay in full the price goes down to $8.25 per month. Not a bad deal for beauty in a box!
I’m a little bit behind in posting my April box. I really loved everything in it, so I thought that I still needed to share it with you.
- Soapbox Sea Minerals Body Wash – A delightful body wash containing aloe vera, shea butter and sea minerals. This company also donates to people in need with every purchase made. Sample Size. Full size retails for $5.99
- Green Tea Makeup Remover Wipes from Global Beauty Care – Wipes that remove even the toughest of makeup. They contain ingredients that have anti-aging benefits. Retail $1.99
- Maskeraide – Love the name! This is an eye mask called All Eyes on Me. It’s hydrating eye gels. I haven’t used mine yet. The labels say that they help remedy puffy eyes and fine lines. Retails for $25.
- Jelly Pong Pong Paradise Pigments – A super moisturizing jar of color for lips and cheeks. I really like the color that they sent me. Retails for $19.99
- Chella Passionate Pink Moisturizing Lip Pencil – I love this watermelon shade of color. It’s long lasting and moisturizing at the same time. Retails for $18
What do you think of April’s Beauty Box 5? As you can tell, this one contained products that were all right up my alley!
*Editorial samples. All opinions are my own!
Lola Seicento says
I was incredibly impressed by this box, and it is my favorite BB5 box to date! I can’t wait to see what they do this month!
Terrific box. I’d be very happy with it. I’ve tried MaskerAide facial masks and liked them so the eye mask would be great to try. Love that they put the full size Chella lip crayon in there. That would make it for me.
MarciaF recently posted…Zest Fruitboost Revitalizing Gels – your shower will smell like an orchard – giveaway too
From everything I see, BB5 has consistently great boxes. I was sent one to try last fall, and I loved it. I’m sorry they didn’t continue. If Sephora doesn’t pick up their game, I may try BB5 instead. I have always wanted to try Jelly Pong Pong and I love Chella!
Allison recently posted…Tarocco Bath & Body Products: Lotion and Soaps
This is a great sub box idea. I just can’t sub right now because I’m swimming in products 🙂
Ooh, that’s some great stuff! I didn’t know MaskerAide did eye masks (they previously only did full face sheet masks) I need to get my hands on those.
I think I’m going to use them today since I’m due for some R&R. I’ll let you know what I think of them soon. Stacie xo
Stacie recently posted…Beauty in a Box
I recently had to switch from my normal makeup wipes to the GBC ones. They are pretty good!