I hope everyone’s surviving their “stay home” time. I’ve been trying to get out in the mornings to get my walk in followed by an occasional Starbucks drive thru for my iced soy latte. During this time of the unknown, I’ve been happy to receive beauty products from some of my beauty subscription boxes. I shared my Allure beauty box recently and now I’m going to share the March BoxyLuxe. This is the quarterly upgrade to the BoxyCharm box. I talk about this box often because it’s one that I love almost every month. They keep adding new types of boxes to purchase as well as add-ons that you can get with your boxes.
The theme for the March box is Pretty Edgy. The box had products that I’m happy to try, including a few that I’ve tried before.
Let’s start with the skincare and hair products that are in the March BoxyLuxe.
- There’s a mini size duo of Sol de Janeiro body creams. These smell amazing and feel great on the skin. I’ve used these in the past and am thrilled to be replenishing my inventory. The Bum Bum cream is supposed to help visibly tighten the appearance of skin and the Coco Cabana Body cream provides a boost of hydration. MSRP $15
- I’ve been using the Spongelle’ Body Washed Infused Buffer for many years. This one is the Freesia Pear scent. It smells great and is perfect for gentle exfoliation. MSRP $16
- How pretty is this pink Smart Facial Cleansing Device from PMD? It uses sonic technology with over 7,000 vibrations per minute to deep clean skin. It’s also supposed to lift, firm and tone problem areas and who can’t use that in their anti-aging skincare routine? MSRP $99
- The Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisturizer for Eyes is something that I can always use. I really like the brand and will use this eye cream soon. It has hyaluronic acid and algae extract to help hydrate and smooth the eye area. I tested it on my hand and it is so lightweight, felt nice on the skin and should be perfect under makeup. MSRP $24 for this .5 oz jar
- The hair product in the box is the Moroccanoil Protect and Prevent Spray. I love the brand and I’m pretty sure this will be perfect at protecting my hair from the heat tools that I use on it. MSRP $30
- The Zoeva Premiere Blush Palette has 2 highly pigmented blush shades and a highlighter. I haven’t used this yet but the colors are all speaking to me. MSRP $19
- The box also has an exclusive eyeshadow palette called Hello Charmer by Boxycharm. I’m honestly not a huge fan of the sparkles nor the bright shades. This palette just isn’t my thing. MSRP $39.
- Lastly, the box had one of my favorite lip products from Nars, This is a Powermatte Lip Pigment in the shade London Calling. As you know, I’m a fan of mauvey type lip products and this one didn’t disappoint. They say it’s a “liquified pigment with a zero gravity feel.” I love how long lasting this lip product is and I was thrilled to see it in this box. MSRP $25
Verdict: I paid my regular $21 monthly subscription fee PLUS the $28 upgrade fee for this box. The MSRP value is $267. It was SO worth the money. There are so many high quality products to justify the cost (even with the one eyeshadow palette that I won’t use).
So tell me, what do you think of all this goodness for only $49?