Are you a beauty product addict? If so, you may enjoy seeing what’s in my BoxyLuxe beauty box this quarter. BoxyLuxe is part of the BoxyCharm beauty subscription program. It’s available as an upgrade 4 times per year. I consider BoxyLuxe to be more of a luxury beauty box as the products are always full size and usually pricier than average.
Each box has a theme. This month’s boxy is called Whimsy. The box comes with the card shown below. The reverse side has each of the products listed along with a description of each and an MSRP.
Cosmetics included in the box:
- Ciate’ Confetti Highlighter – This is one of the prettiest highlighting products I’ve ever seen. It has a mix of colors that are pressed together to help achieve a sun-kissed glow. MSRP $39
- Too Faces Melted Matte Lipstick in You Better Work – Unfortunately this liquid lipstick shade is one of my least favorite on me. I like my nude lipsticks but this metallic nude is too brown for me. MSRP $21
- Storybook Cosmetics Fairy Tales Little Briar Rose Palette – This palette has 12 shades of highly pigmented matte, metallic and pearl eyeshadow. It comes in a unique hardcover storybook-looking package. I could use the palette, however I will be giving it away because I don’t have a need for another palette nor am I a huge fan of the variety of shades included. MSRP $55
Haircare products included in the box:
- IGK First Class Charcoal Detox Dry Shampoo – I haven’t tried this yet, but have read that this is a great dry shampoo for erasing oils and odors from the scalp between shampooing. MSRP $27
- Daily Concepts Daily Hair Towel Wrap – I’m always thrilled to have another hair towel. This one is supposed to help reduce frizz and maintain healthier hair. It cuts the time for blow drying which is something this thick haired girl appreciates. MSRP $18
Skincare products included in my box:
- Fresh Soy Face Cleanser – I love this cleanser and was thrilled to see it inside the box. The cleanser is known for it’s ability to remove makeup, including mascara without drying out the skin. MSRP $48
- Saturday Skin Waterfall Glacier Water Cream – This is an anti-aging mineral rich cream that also protects skin from free radicals. I’m impressed with the claims and can’t wait to try it. MSRP $39
- M.Greengrass Dry Oil Spray – This product is new to me and I’m excited to give it a try.It’s amulti-purpose dry oil spray formulated witha blend of high quality oils that quickly penetrate skin to moisturize without leaving skin feeling greasy. MSRP $36
- QMS Lip Line Corrector – I admit that this is my favorite product to try from the box. This serum is formulated for the upper lip area to hydrate and plump fine lines and wrinkles. Since this is my area of most concern I am most excited about this product. MSRP $200
Verdict: Despite not being thrilled with 2 items in this box, I’m thrilled with the contents. If the lip serum really works I will be one happy customer. I will use the rest of the products and know that they’re good quality and effective. This box was worth the $49 that I paid for it. Go to the BoxyCharm website to sign up or just to see the different boxes that they have available. These really are great for giving as gifts to all of the beauty lover on your list.
*I bought this box. I used my referral link in the post which means I get credits to use if you purchase with my link.