Are you ready to see my reveal of the products in last month’s Beauty Box 5? The June Beauty Box 5 had some exciting beauty products in it. I’m pretty impressed with the contents. The value was definitely worth the cost this month (in my opinion). Let’s take a look, shall we…
- Prestige Cosmetics Brow & Lash Brush – You can never have too many brow tamers. The reason being is that you can never find one when you’re looking for it. Groomed brows are important for your total look. Retail value $3.25 #prestigecosmetics
- Mannakadar Radiance Bronzer & Highlighter – A 2-in-1 pan of bronzer and highlighter for the perfect contoured look. This cute little pan is perfect for travel. Retail value $24. #mannakadar
- Blue Lotus Treatment Sheet Mask from Pur-Lisse – A nice way to pamper your skin with a natural fiber mask infused with Blue Lotus and restorative Asian botanicals. It’s supposed to improve skin’s texture by delivering antioxidants. Retail value $8 #purlisse
- Versaspa Gradual Tanning Face Moisturizer – I’m excited to try this sample that provides moisture and a beautiful tan at the same time. It’s a weightless formula that is easily applied for a gradual tan. This is the only sample sized product in this month’s box. Retail value for the full size product is $65. #versaspa
- Sweep Oval Contour & Highlight Brush – Oval brushes such as these are trending right now. The oval head can be used with highlighters and bronzers for precise application. I’ve used mine for foundation application as well and it buffs in the products beautifully. Retail value $15. #sweepbeauty
Beauty Box 5 can be purchased monthly for just $12 per box. If you subscribe to a longer term plan, you get reduced pricing. For example, if you purchase an entire year then the price is $99. That comes out to only $8.25 per box. What a deal!!
Verdict: I will use all of the products in this month’s box. Therefore, this box is worth its subscription price to me. The retail value of the June Beauty Box 5 is a whopping $50.25 (excluding the one sample size product).
Let me know what you think of this month’s Beauty Box 5 in the comments below.
*PR sample. All opinions are mine and are not influenced by anyone else.