I know that it’s hard to find a gift for each of the ladies on your holiday shopping list. Shopping is my passion. What can I say?! I feel like I know how to pick gifts that all ladies would appreciate receiving. Therefore, I put together a brand new list for the 2016 holiday shopping season. These are my holiday shopping recommendations for women.
I’ve included items from several price ranges to keep it within reason. You don’t have to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on a gift to make that special lady happy. I have several of the items on this list and the rest are on my own personal holiday wish list. You can click on each image for shopping information. Please note that I used affiliate links in this post. If you make a purchase then I receive a small commission. This helps to support my blog and I sincerely appreciate your support. You can also purchase elsewhere if you chose to do so.
- My first recommendation is an Apple Watch. If you purchase the original styles rather than the newer ones that came out recently then they’re really quite affordable. I love this rose gold model and put it on my own wish list.
- The Boxom set of 15 mini size lip products is perfect for a makeup addict. Each year Buxom comes out with a new set. You can gift this to someone or even open it up and use the lip products as stocking stuffers or add on’s to teacher gifts, etc. They’re perfect to put with a gift card too.
- Fringe booties continue to be all the rage. This pair is extremely comfortable and very well priced.
- One can never have too many little trinket dishes. These are really fun and are available in several different cities from across the globe. They can be used on a vanity or bedside table for jewelry or whatever you like to keep tidy.
- The next 2 items are from Kendra Scott. Her jewelry continues to be extremely popular. I prefer jewelry that is neutral in color so that it can be worn with all of my wardrobe. These styles are available in a rainbow of colors if you prefer. You cannot go wrong when purchasing anything from this line.
- This next pair of booties has a bit of sophistication. I love the height of the heel as well as the way the top of the boot can comfortably sit under the bottom of my pants without adding extra bulk.
- Next is a long time favorite set of mine. This is the Tory Burch York tote with a matching wallet. This tote is one that I use year round. I carry it daily. It’s nice and roomy with a few zip pockets inside. I fill mine to the brim with my laptop, ipad, planner, small makeup bag and more. The handles are extremely sturdy. The bag wipes clean. The wallet has a strap so that I can use it as a wristlet when I don’t want to carry my entire purse around with me. In addition, this wallet fits all of my credit cards, a checkbook and most of my store reward cards.
- Sunglasses are a must have for wearing year round to avoid UV damage in and around the eyes. I personally prefer to wear styles that have nose pieces to support the frames on my face. This pair is fun and a good price too!
- I love, love, love this field jacket. It’s perfect for climates that aren’t freezing cold in the winter. Of course it can be worn by most in the fall and spring on those gorgeous sunny crisp days that we all love.
- These Pandora rings are gorgeous and affordable. I’m sharing just a few of my favorites. I love that they can be worn alone or can be stacked for a fun look. They’re sterling silver and will last a lifetime with proper care. There are so many great options from this line worth looking at from sterling to 14 carat gold to real diamonds. Most pieces are sentimental or inspirational and several are for charitable causes.