Welcome to my Friday Favorites! This week’s favorites include a couple of non-beauty items. These are the things that I loved this week. Most I’ve had for a while and two of them are new to me. You can click on the titles of products to see more information on purchasing these for yourself. Happy almost spring everyone!!
1. I absolutely LOVE my monogrammed Converse Chuck Taylor sneakers. It’s so funny to me that these have been going in and out of style over my entire lifetime. I had them back in the 70’s and I have them now. My current pair has my monogram stitched on the tongue of each shoe.
2. I’ve been rather obsessed with Outshine Fruit Bars. Every week I pick up a few boxes of these ice-cold treats. My current favorite flavors are the Peach and the Pineapple. These treats are only 80 calories each and satisfy my sweet tooth (most of the time).
3. I love my new Kendra Scott necklace. I love the style and color of this new Elisa necklace. It matches everything in my wardrobe so I never take it off. My daughter and I hit the Kendra Scott store here in Dallas last weekend. I wanted to buy everything in the entire store!
4. Rimmel London Provocolips16 Hour Kissproof Lip Color – This stuff is amazing! It’s under $7.00 and stays on my lips like war paint. There are a bunch of beautiful colors. I admit that I’m probably going to be buying this in every shade available.
5. I’ve been loving the Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask. I put it on my lips at night and wake up with nice soft lips in the morning. As an added bonus, it tastes good too!
*Affiliate links are provided for your convenience. If you click on affiliate links I earn a very small commission. This helps offset all of the time I spend researching products and providing my readers with good quality information. All text is my own and is not influenced my anyone else. Thanks for your support!
I was really impressed by the staying power of the Rimmel Provocalips too! It was insane how long it lasted without a touch up!
She Likes to Shop
I know! I need to get a few more colors. All Rimmel is 50% off at Walgreen’s through tomorrow I think. Thanks for stopping by! Stacie xo
stephanie brown says
great friday favorites t4s