I’ve been so busy these past two weeks or so celebrating my birthday, watching my son’s golf tournament, snow days and everything else that I’ve skipped a few blog posts here and there. Sorry about that! Sharing my favorite products is one of my most loved things to do so I decided to share some of my Friday Favorites in the beauty category with you today. I’ve been changing up my makeup lately and found some products that I already had in my stash that I’m really loving. You can click on the name of the products for buying information. Let me know what you’re loving right now too.
1. Bioderma Sensibio Crealine H2O Micellaire Solution – This is hands down a favorite of mine for a few years now. My new bottle arrived in the mail just as I was using the last bit up in the previous bottle. This product is amazing at removing my makeup, including eye makeup at the end of the day.
2. NYX Butter Gloss in Eclair – This is one of my all time favorite milky pink glosses. It’s not too heavy or sticky like some other glosses tend to be.
3. Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette – This is my favorite Naked palette of all. I love the rose tones as well as the mix of textures in this palette. There are so many great shades in here that you can wear so many different looks. Watch my YouTube channel for a giveaway of this palette in a few days!!
4. Sephora Luster Matte Lip Cream in Fig – I think this color is perfect this time of year. I love that the product stays on my lips longer than most regular lipsticks.
5. Urban Decay Black Velvet Glide-on Eye Pencil – I’ve enjoyed wearing this eye liner smudged out on the upper lash line with whatever color eye shadow I’m wearing.
6. The Original Beauty Blender Sponge – This is my favorite tool for applying liquid foundation. It gives a nice airbrushed finished my simply rolling the product on with the wet sponge.
7. Liquid Blendercleanser – I used this sponge and brush cleanser to clean all of my makeup brushes when I was bored during one of our snow days this week.
*The links are affiliate links which means I earn a very small commission if you purchase a product. Thanks for your support!