Hi everyone! Welcome to this week’s edition of Friday Favorites. I’ve been digging through my makeup collection and rediscovering products that I used in the past. Some I used a lot and others were barely touched. This week’s favorites include some of the treasures that I want to talk about in my eyeshadow collection. Some are palettes and others are singles. Let me know if you’re loving any of these.
1. The Coastal Scents Beijing Palette is stunning! It looks great on so many eye colors and works well with all skin tones. It’s so versatile. I can create so many different looks with this one palette. Best of all, it only costs $10.95 for 12 different eyeshadow colors.
2. This Bobbi Brown Rose Gold shadow is probably one of my all time favorite single shadows. My other favorite single is the 3. Bare Minerals Bare Skin is my favorite loose mineral shadow of all time. It’s especially perfect for summer. If you’ve followed along on my YouTube channel then you may recall both of these from years ago. Funny how some things never change as far as what our “go to” looks are. I get compliments every time I wear either one of these shadows.
4. If you love taupe colored eye shadow then you’ll love Corinthian from Le Metier de Beaute. This shadow is a luxury item that was gifted to me by a friend several years ago. It’s a beautiful taupe with a slight purple undertone.
5. MAC Soft Brown, need I say more?! I use this as a transition color almost every single day no matter what color eyeshadow I’m wearing.
6. The original Lorac Unzipped Palette has been a favorite of mine for a few years now too. It’s such a good travel palette because it has options for so many different looks. I actually did not purchase the new Lorac Unzipped Gold. I just don’t love gold shades on my eyes.
Let me know what shadows you love and are old and/or new favorites of yours.