I just received the February Beauty Box 5 in the mail a few days ago. I thought I’d do a little reveal post here to show the things that came in this month’s box. This month had some fun beauty products that I really like. The box had three full-sized products inside and two sample size products. These boxes retail for $12 per month. However, if you subscribe to more months at a time rather than the month to month method the price goes down significantly. It can be as low as $8.25 per month. Now that’s a deal! Go to their website to see if this might be a beauty box that works for you.
1. A sample packet of GlamGlow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment – I haven’t used this yet but I’ve used several other products from the GlamGlow brand and they are all wonderful. Full size retails for $69.00.
2. Avon Big Color Eye Pencil – I love eye shadow pencils because they’re easy to use. I received the color Sunkissed. Retails for $3.49.
3. Revlon Colorstay Nail Enamel – I received a nice green gray type color called Spanish Moss. I think I’ll like it on my toes any time of the year. Retails for $3.99.
4. Marsk Mineral Eyeshadow – I received the color Vanilla Frosting. I enjoy using this color over my MAC paint pots to give them a nice shimmer. Full size retails for $22.50.
5. Absolute New York Love Lip Balm – You can never have enough lip balm! This is the Strawberry one. Retails for $5.00.
6. There was an extra BONUS item in this month’s box to celebrate Beauty Box 5’s birthday. They gave each subscriber a $20 gift card to use on the yourMinerals website. I’m excited to go see the products that they sell.
*I received this box at no cost for review purposes. All text and opinions are my own and are not influenced by anyone else.