I really do love the month of February. It’s my birthday month, which is pretty fun. But more importantly it’s Valentine’s Day month! I love everything pink as well as hearts, lips and lipsticks!! You’ll find me buying items adorned with hearts all year long. This month’s Beauty Box 5 contained items that are all for the lips. The theme is “Put Your Best Kiss Forward.”
I’ve used most of the items a few times this week and am mostly enjoying them. Let’s take a closer look at each item.
- Jean Pierre Cosmetics Pink Moisturizing Lip Mask – The box contained one lip mask. It normally comes in a set of 5 for $5.00. As you can see, I haven’t used this yet, but I need to. This mask repairs and preps the lips for lip color.
- Unicorn Lippie from Tint Beauty – This is an ultra pigmented matte liquid lipstick. The color is pretty. I have mixed feelings on this product. Super matte formulas tend to look terrible on me because the accentuate my lip lines. This one is better than others, but I feel like it probably would look much better on my 20 something year old daughters. Retail $9.00
- Unicorn Liner from Tint Beauty – This is the matching liner for the above lipstick. It’s creamy and stays in place nicely. I prefer to wear it as an all over lip color. Retail $7.00
- Colour Hybrid from So Susan – This is a mouse like product that can be used on lips or cheeks. I like it blended out on the apples of the cheeks. It didn’t work well on my currently dry lips. I’ll try again when they’re in better shape because I do love a multitasking product. Retail $17.50
- Lip Glow from Style Essentials – This is a simple lip balm pencil that gives a tiny bit of color. It works well for just moisturizing the lips or wearing over a matte lipstick to give it a little shine. Retail $4
This month’s box was really nice. Four out of five products were full size. Lip products are my biggest obsession so this was a hit for me. The Beauty Box 5 is available for $12 per month. If you sign up for a year the cost is $99, which brings the cost of each box down to $8.25. You can check out their website for more information.
What do you think of the February Beauty Box 5?
*pr sample, all opinions are my own