Summer is here and you’re probably baring a bit more skin than other times of the year. If you’re like me then you want your skin to be soft and silky. Using a body butter on your skin can help as well as staying hydrated by drinking lots of water every day. I’ve put together a list of my top 15 DIY body butters recipes found on the web. These are all so easy to make, even if you’re not typically a do-it-yourself type of person. You can alter these however you want to make them suit you better if you need to.
15 DIY Body Butters to Make at Home:
- Lemongrass Whipped Body Butter – Juggling Act Mama
- DIY Mint Chocolate Chip Body Butter – Six Dollar Family
- Whipped Pumpkin Spice Body Butter – Humblebee & Me
- Coconut Lime Whipped Body Butter – A Cultivated Nest
- Lavender Body Lotion – Homemade for Elle
- Magnesium Body Butter Recipe – Turning the Clock Back
- Homemade Shea Body Butter – Practically Functional
- Almond Vanilla Body Butter – A Spark of Creativity
- Whipped Unicorn Body Butter – Busy Being Jennifer
- Herb and Citrus Body Butter – The Homespun Hydrangea
- Whipped Sleepytime Rub – The Paleo Mama
- Homemade Whipped Body Butter for Soft Skin – Mainly Homemade
- Vanilla and Cacao Homemade Body Butter – Rubies & Radishes
- Peppermint Cloud Body Butter Recipe – Mountain Rose Herbs
- Homemade Cinnamon Vanilla Whipped Body Butter – A Cultivated Nest
You can buy these ingredients locally or you can order everything needed for these homemade body butters on Amazon. They have everything needed and shipping is fast. I recommend making larger batches and putting the body butter in small pretty jars. You can even make extra to give as gifts and put the product into cute little mason jars with pretty homemade labels or tags. I’m certain than all of your friends would love these too.
Have you ever tried DIY Body Butters? Would you consider doing it now that you’ve seen how easy it is to do?
*I used a few affiliate links in this post. This does not change your price for products purchased using my links. Thanks for supporting my blog!