My November BoxyCharm beauty box has arrived. I’m having mixed feelings about this month’s subscription box. I love some items and dislike the others. I’m not complaining though because I know that the products that aren’t a fit for me can be easily re-homed to someone else who would appreciate them.
I think I’m going to start with what I love in this month’s box first…
- Check out the amazing Boxycharm makeup brushes that were included in this box. These are branded brushes fro the Boxycharm company and they are so nice. They bristles are soft, yet the brushes are firm for applying face products such as foundation, cream or powder. MSRP $35
- TULA Skincare has a fantastic reputation, therefore I’m thrilled to give the Star Power Nourishing and Brightening Cosmic Hydrogel masks a try. I love getting skincare, especially masks in my beauty boxes. MSRP $22 for the set of 2
- The Kypris Antioxidant Dew & Glow Serum is another winner for me. I need all of the hydration that I can get for my dry skin. This one has encapsulated antioxidants and nurturing amino acids. Sounds heavenly to me! MSRP $90
Now for the products that are not really my cup of tea…
- The Dominique Cosmetics Celestial Thunder Eye Shadow Palette is not something I would ever purchase. The colors are way too bright for me and I have enough of the neutral shades that are in it. I will just give this one away. MSRP $35
- Dose of Colors Liquid Matte Lipstick in the shade Nude Mood. I’m not totally opposed to this liquid lipstick, it’s the color that I don’t care for. I’d always prefer a pink lipstick over any other shade and this nude just doesn’t work for my skin tone and I’m not comfortable in the shade. Again, I will probably pass this on to my daughter who looks great in this type of shade. MSRP $18
Overall, the box had more likes than dislikes for me, so that’s a positive. We all know that when we subscribe to these beauty boxes we’re not going to love every single product every single month. For the most part I do love the majority of items that I receive from the Boxycharm subscription boxes.
The cost is just $21 per month, so I feel like it’s well worth it’s price. Be sure to go to their website to see if this is something you’d like to sign up for. It really is one of my all time favorite subscription boxes and also makes a fantastic gift for beauty lovers.
Be sure to search my site to see some of the incredible boxes I’ve gotten in the past.