Welcome to another issue of Beauty Tips! Some of my fellow beauty blog coalition members and I are once again sharing product reviews, beauty tips, makeup looks and more. Take a look around because I’m sure there will be several that will interest you.
On another note, the Avon perfectly matte lipsticks are getting RAVE reviews by all who have tried them. You can order over on my Avon site 24 hours a day. Let me know if you want a paper catalog too. I’m happy to mail you one at any time.
- TheFabZilla: This week, I talked about true love and some true loves from True Isaac Mizrahi
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: If you are look for a foolproof and easy-breezy way to contour, then PÜR Cameo Contour Sticks are just what you have been looking for. They have a creamy consistency, and they come with their own high quality blending sponges!
- I Know all the Words: What’s blue and green and a little bit awesome? My new hair featuring Colour Oops, Splat, and Manic Panic.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison from Never Say Die Beauty has put together a sweet Valentine’s look using the adorable Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons eyeshadow palette. Swatches included!
- Beauty by Miss L: My new favourite beauty gadget – PMD Personal Microderm home microdermabrasian system device!
- Color Me So Crazy: StriVectin has an ALL-IN-ONE and YOU need to learn more….
- Collective Beauty: A romantic and affordable Valentine’s Day makeup look!
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Chapstick has come a long way baby! Check out Stacie’s post on the iconic brand.
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Nail art with liquid latex? Oh yes, and Jessica shows you how!