I wasn’t planning to do a Black Friday post today. However, all of the emails and the frenzy of this popular shopping day made me change my mind. I’m a serious online shopper. I have been for many years. I love the convenience without the crowds and germs. I’ve been inundated with emails from every online store I’ve ever shopped at and some that I never shopped at. Many of the deals listed below are available for the entire weekend (but not all). Let’s get started! Here are some of my picks for the day along with a few tips:
1. When shopping online you should always use Ebates. You don’t pay them anything. You just use their portal to get a percentage of the money you spend back. They send money to you for shopping. It’s a great service to use year round. However, during the holidays they always have even higher percentages of cash back. Sephora, Ulta, Nordstrom and more can be shopped through Ebates.
2. Get the Shopular app of your phone. If you’re like me and you never remember to bring coupons to the store when you’re out shopping you can use this app on your phone instead. My phone actually buzzes at me when I’m at a store or near a store that is having a deal. Why not get 20% off, 40% off, etc just for showing a coupon on your phone. No brainer there. They even have each stores sales flyer for the week right there on your phone so you can look for the best deals if you’re so inclined.
3. I’m having a sale in my online Avon store. Avon makes some really nice beauty products. From skincare to makeup to home living products, there’s something for everyone. Use code BLACKFRIDAY for 20% off your entire order plus free shipping.
4. Sephora doesn’t have a percentage off today, however they have MANY great deals for products that are at a $10 special price for Black Friday. Not gonna lie, I already shopped their site this morning and I picked up some samples, points perks and then used Ebates for cash back. Score!
5. Ulta is another store doing special pricing on products for the day. They offer lots of different gifts with purchase. They carry many of the same brands as Sephora as well as many different ones. I was on their site and the one product that I wanted was already sold out. That’s okay, I didn’t really need it anyway.
5. Nordstrom has 80+ gifts with purchase, 25% off select MAC sets and free shipping and returns.
6. Bath and Body Works has a Mix and Match Sale. It’s buy 3, get 3 free on everything in the entire store (exclusions apply, of course).
7. Philosophy has 25% off your purchases today. I love their Microdelivery Exfoliating Cleanser and Purity Made Simple Cleanser.
9. Beauty Brands has some amazing beauty deals and blockbusters. You can also use code EC11692 for 20% off a regular priced item.
10. Colourpop Cosmetics has $5 – $20 off your order, depending on how much you spend on their site. They also have kits on sale. Colourpop has some great quality makeup for a low cost. Great stocking stuffers or cosmetics bag stuffers for every gal on your list.
11. Tarte Cosmetics has 25% off your entire order with code FRIDAY today only.
12. Urban Decay has 20% off your entire order with code CRUSHED today and tomorrow.
13. Nail Butter has 25% off your entire order today. Get your nails and cuticles back in shape fast with their amazing nail treatment cream.
14. It Cosmetics has a Free 3 Piece Eye Trio with a $40 purchase through the weekend.
15. Give the gift of great skin at Colleen Rothschild Beauty and get 30% off your entire order with code BlackFriday30
That’s all I have for you today. Get shopping ladies!! Please let me know if you get some great deals for Black Friday or Black Friday Weekend!
*This post has links to websites. They are not affiliate links. However, the Avon store is mine and I make a small commission from sales there.