** This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TeaProudly #CollectiveBias
Do you want better looking skin? I’m sure you’ve all heard of the saying “You are what you eat.” In other words, if you eat poorly, then you’re probably not going to look or feel great. However, if you lead a healthy lifestyle and put good nutrients into your body then you’ll likely be more healthy. You’ll feel better on a day to day basis as well. Who wouldn’t want those benefits?!
The condition of your skin can be directly impacted by the life you lead. I thought I’d share my top tips for getting better looking skin.
7 Tips For Healthy Looking Skin
- Never sleep with your makeup on. No matter how tired you are in the evening, take just a few minutes to remove your makeup. You don’t want products to sit on your skin all night and clog your pores. You want to cleanse to get rid of the environmental conditions that your skin has been exposed to throughout the day as well. This simple task can greatly improve the health of your skin.
- Moisturize – After cleansing you should moisturize. Skin doesn’t look as healthy skin when it’s dry and patchy. By adding moisturizer to your daily routine your skin will appear healthier. Your makeup will apply better as well when the skin is hydrated.
- Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water a day to keep your skin hydrated. Think of this one as plumping up your skin from the inside. Water increases elimination which carries the bodies waste products out for healthier looking skin.
- Drink Bigelow Benefits Radiate Beauty Tea. This is a fruity tea with blueberry and aloe. It also contains acerola and elderberries which are thought to help support well-being and rosehips to maintain a healthy glow. I like the fruity tartness of this tea. I steep in it a mug and enjoy it midday with a light snack.
- Exercise daily – When we exercise we increase blood flow. Blood carries oxygen and nutrients to working cells throughout the body, including the skin. In addition to providing oxygen, blood flow also helps carry away waste products, including free radicals, from working cells.
- Getting good sleep – We’ve all joked that we need to get our beauty sleep. However, this couldn’t be more true. By getting the proper amount of sleep at night the sleep you’ll feel and look healthy and attractive. A good sleep can help to banish under eye bags. Bigelow Benefits Tea come in a variety called Sleep. It contains chamomile and lavender which are known to promote sleep. Drink this one before bed and get more z’s.
- Sunscreen – You should be using an SPF of at least 30 on a daily basis, rain or shine. The sun causes damage to our skin that causes wrinkles and age spots later in life. Proper sun protection also helps to prevent skin cancer. So, if you haven’t started using sunscreen daily I suggest you start right away.
I used Amazon to purchase my tea online. You can also make your purchases at a retailer near you. Most grocery stores carry a variety of the Benefits Tea. It can be found on the tea and coffee aisle.
Bigelow Benefits Tea comes in 7 delicious varieties. All are formulated to address specific concerns and support clean eating and a healthy lifestyle. They combine premium quality, all-natural herbs traditionally thought to ease everyday issues. Below is a list of the different formulas. There are several that I have on my personal shopping list. I’ll be trying the Sleep Tea next since I seem to have a hard time sleeping lately. I like to use natural remedies for all given situations when they’re available.
- Calm Stomach – Ginger and Peach Herbal Tea
- A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished and sweet peach
- Sleep- Chamomile and Lavender Herbal Tea
- A calming, full-bodied floral lavender flavor with a sweet chamomile finish
- Stay Well – Lemon and Echinacea Herbal Tea
- Authentic Echinacea and crisp lemon flavor with a smooth, relaxing herbal finish
- Balance – Cinnamon and Blackberry Herbal Tea
- Sweet and spicy cinnamon top notes with a smooth balanced sweet and tart finish
- Refresh – Turmeric Chili Matcha Green (has caffeine)
- Balanced green tea and matcha pair with earthy turmeric and a mild peppery kick
- Radiate Beauty – Blueberry and Aloe Herbal Tea
- Smooth and delicious fruity flavor with blueberry sweetness and subtle aloe notes
- Good Mood – Chocolate and Almond Herbal Tea
- Complex blend of smooth almond, sweet chocolate flavors and blackberry
When you fuel your body with good for you ingredients then you’ll feel better. By incorporating my tips above as part of your everyday routine you’ll achieve healthier looking skin.