This is part 3 of my Benefit Cosmetics Advent Calendar reveal. As mentioned previously, my daughter gave me this fun early Christmas gift since she knows how much I love my beauty products. You can see what was in the advent by viewing my previous post HERE and HERE. I definitely had fun in the anticipation of opening a numbered door each day to see what Benefit had in store for me. Some days were definitely more satisfying than others.
1. Watt’s Up – hightligher. I’ve used this in the past and it’s nice because it’s easy to place the product exactly where you want it.
2. Bad Gal Lash mascara .14 oz sample – This is a great mascara.
3. Ultra plush lip gloss in Fauxmance – Pretty, but not very long lasting.
4. A little notepad with a fun quote on the front
5. That Gal .25 oz brightening face primer – I haven’t tried this one yet.
6. Fake Up – concealer in 02 Medium – I’ve used this in the past and I like it. I was lucky that this sample was in my color.
7. Highbeam – liquid highlighter .08 oz sample – I’ve used this product in the past and I like it.
8. Ooh La Lift – eye cream .08 oz sample – I only tried this a few times. I thought it was effective enough.
9. An Elastic Hair Tie – adorable, but too small for my big thick hair
I REALLY wanted to love this advent calendar, especially because it was a heartfelt gift. It was very expensive at $99 for a bunch of small sample size products. I think Benefit Cosmetics needs to up their game if they plan to continue selling these each year. I’m sure others felt the same way.