This is part 3 of my Benefit Cosmetics Advent Calendar reveal. As mentioned previously, my daughter gave me this fun early Christmas gift since she knows how much I love my beauty products. You can see what was in the advent by viewing my previous post HERE and HERE. I definitely had fun in the anticipation of opening a numbered door each day to see what Benefit had in store for me. Some days were definitely more satisfying than others.
1. Watt’s Up – hightligher. I’ve used this in the past and it’s nice because it’s easy to place the product exactly where you want it.
2. Bad Gal Lash mascara .14 oz sample – This is a great mascara.
3. Ultra plush lip gloss in Fauxmance – Pretty, but not very long lasting.
4. A little notepad with a fun quote on the front
5. That Gal .25 oz brightening face primer – I haven’t tried this one yet.
6. Fake Up – concealer in 02 Medium – I’ve used this in the past and I like it. I was lucky that this sample was in my color.
7. Highbeam – liquid highlighter .08 oz sample – I’ve used this product in the past and I like it.
8. Ooh La Lift – eye cream .08 oz sample – I only tried this a few times. I thought it was effective enough.
9. An Elastic Hair Tie – adorable, but too small for my big thick hair
I REALLY wanted to love this advent calendar, especially because it was a heartfelt gift. It was very expensive at $99 for a bunch of small sample size products. I think Benefit Cosmetics needs to up their game if they plan to continue selling these each year. I’m sure others felt the same way.
Michelle Kelly says
Benefit definitely could have done better with this! But so sweet of your daughter to get this for you 🙂
I totally agree with you on both! Have a fabulous day! Stacie xo
Nora Gouma says
Great pleasure to visit this fabulous blog and amazing pictures as well. I love it. Thanks for sharing, I really enjoy to read it. Great !!!
Thanks so much for your kind words! Stacie xo