Have you heard of the Beautylish Lucky Bag? If you’ve been following my Youtube videos through the years or have followed my blog for a while as well, then you may recall some of my previous posts. You can read my previous blog post HERE. Anyway… Every year the wonderful beauty website called Beautylish does a special deal called the Lucky Bag. It follows a Japanese tradition at New Years time of receiving a bag to bring luck and good fortune. I’ll take all of the luck and good fortune I can get!
I actually think this is a way for Beautylish to move some of their merchandise. The box sells for $75 and you receive at least 5-6 beauty products. A lot of times you get really lucky and the value of your products is way higher than what you pay. This year they offered a super sized box for $150 also. Unfortunately, those were sold out when I pre-ordered my box. But that’s okay because at least I was able to get a box this year. A few times in the past they were sold out and I missed out.
This year my box was “out of this world” AMAZING! I’m so pleased with the contents. Keep scrolling to see some of my eye candy.
*I bought this/some affiliate links used
The owl on the paper represents luck and good fortune.
You can see the tag that’s included with the wrapping explains the Lucky Bag concept.
The contents of my 2017 Beautylish Luckybag are:
- It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara – I’ve already tried this newer mascara and actually like it. I don’t like it as much as the Hello Lashes Mascara.
- Travel size Bioderma Micellar Water – This is the first micellar water that I ever tried and it’s pretty darn wonderful. Having a travel size bottle is nice, but the full size bottle lasts forever and is much more cost-effective.
- I nearly died and went to heaven when I saw that I received a full size Viseart eyeshadow palette in my Luckybag. These palettes retail for $80. I was even happier that this was one that I didn’t have yet.
- The Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick has been a product that I’ve always wanted to try but never have. The funny thing is that I received the color that I would have purchased on my own.
- Next is a nice size can of Oribe Beach Wave and Shine Spray. I haven’t tried it yet, but know that everything else in the line that I’ve tried has been fabulous.
- The last thing in the box was a nice fluffy face powder brush. I actually don’t know what brand it is because it doesn’t have a label on it. It’s a nice large size though so I’m sure I’ll use it.
I received the Viseart palette #5, which is the Sultry Muse.
I received the Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in Androgyny. How gorgeous is this??!!
You can shop right here without leaving my blog by clicking on any of the products pictured below!!