I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. Next up is the New Year!! Don’t know about you but I’m SO ready! 2016 will be bigger and better. I know that we’re all super busy at this time of the year. However, a few of us for the Beauty Blog Coalition have gotten together to bring you another dose of beauty tips and reviews, plus more. I hope you’ll take some time to visit some of the following blogs to get your weekly fix.
I’m super excited to be bringing a HUGE giveaway to my blog later this week in honor of the new year. If you know me, then you know that I LOVE doing giveaways for my readers. It’s my way of saying thank you for all of your support throughout the year. With that being said, stop by again soon (daily would be nice) to see what I have up my sleeve…
- TheFabZilla: Check out TheFabZilla’s Holiday Makeup: Black Smokey Eyes and Luminous Berry Lips
- Painted Ladies: Sheila has a rave review for the last Ipsy bag of 2015!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Luxury Holiday Gift Guide
- Color Me So Crazy: I Have Help from Michael Todd for my Winter Lip Problems
- I Know all the Words: Deep and gorgeous jewel tones for the perfect winter manicure from the Ceramic Glaze Fall/Holiday Collection
- Beauty by Miss L: The worst beauty products I tried and reviewed in 2015.
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: What’s new at the drugstore? Stop by to see what’s hot now.
Leave a Reply