Hi everyone! I hope you all have been kicking off the new year by taking care of yourselves. This week the Beauty Blog Coalition has some great beauty product reviews for you. Take some time to visit some of the links below to see what the ladies thought about the products they featured. Let me know if there was something that stood out for you this week from the products that you used.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Queen Odelia, a luxurious skincare line with so many luxe products to covet, is offering Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog Readers an exclusive Buy One, Get One Free on all of their products though February 14th! You don’t want to miss out because their products are really that amazing!
- Painted Ladies: Sheila shares here experiences with the new Wet n Wild 1 Step Wonder Gel Nail Color. Is it worth the $5?
- Color Me So Crazy: I Got NEW Glasses and YOU Helped Me Pick Them Out!!!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison from Never Say Die Beauty has taken her Cinderella/Fairy Princess mani up a notch with Fairy Dust “Glitter all the things!”
- Beauty By Miss L: Does Avon Advance Techniques Dry shampoo really work as promised and live up to the pretty promises?
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Jessica reviewed select Hello Kitty by OPI nail polishes plus created a watermarble this week.
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: See which foundations made Stacie’s list for the best of 2015