Happy New Year to Everyone! Welcome to our very first weekly roundup post of beauty product tips and reviews from the beauty blog coalition for 2016!! I’ve been blessed to be a part of this wonderful group of supportive beauty bloggers for the past year. We all offer something different for our readers. Go check out some of these amazing posts from some of my favorite beauty bloggers and have a great first week of the new year!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Aftelier Perfumes Organic Jasmine Elixir is, without question, the Best Luxury Beauty Oil of 2015. It must be experienced to be believed!
- Painted Ladies: Find out why Lancome Color Design Matte Lip Crayons are the easy matte products Sheila’s lips were waiting for.
- TheFabZilla: How are you incorporating Pantone 2016 (rose quartz & serenity) into your makeup? Come check out mine!
- Color Me So Crazy: Curious About PANTONE Colors of the Year? Youngblood Cosmetics has Rose Quartz
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison shares her personal favorites in her Best of 2015 Makeup post!
- Beauty by Miss L: Leelo from Beauty by Miss L had an opportunity to test Avon Foot Works Pedi-Peel Pads. Do they really work?
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: The first in Stacie’s series of beauty favorites for 2015 is mascara. Stop by to see her choices.
- Be Happy And Buy Polish : Jessica covered the newest nail polish collection by L’Oreal called Bohemian Beauty.
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Do you need the NARS Steven Klein Collaboration One Shocking Moment Face Palette? Erika says… Yaasssss!
Leave a Reply