*This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BeAgeBeautiful #CollectiveBias
Are you looking for an easy way to cover your gray hairs at home? As a woman in my 50’s I’m starting to notice more and more gray hairs popping up all over my head. I usually see a new one sticking straight up from the middle of my part just as I’m getting ready to go to an event. I prefer to keep my hair’s natural brunette color rather than going gray at this point in my life. I also want to keep my hair looking as healthy and shiny as possible. As we age, our hair loses volume, manageability, color, moisture and shine. Zotos Professional AGEbeautiful Liqui-Crème Anti-aging Hair Color is the first hair color product developed to combat all of the above signs of aging. The AGEbeautiful line is sold exclusively at Sally Beauty. Using this hair color can help to keep hair looking healthy and more youthful for months at a time. It’s a permanent haircolor product that provides 100% gray coverage.
AGEbeautiful Liqui-Crème anti-aging hair color contains melanin, keratin peptide, silk protein and a patented conditioning technology to replenish hair with the essential components that are lost with aging. The unique formula penetrates deeply and absorbs quickly to deliver beautiful, rich color. Hair feels instantly fuller, silkier and radiates with shine.
I used the 4N shade (a neutral dark brown) to match my natural hair color. I feel like this is the perfect match for me.
Steps to cover your gray roots with Zotos AGEbeautiful Liqui-Crème Anti-Aging Haircolor:
- Purchase your hair color and developer at your local Sally Beauty store. 99% of the time 20 volume is the correct developer you need to purchase. You will be mixing using a 1 to 1 ratio, so be sure to purchase enough product to cover the entire area you plan to cover. If you need assistance, an associate can help you. In addition, you should pick up gloves, a brush and mixing bowl OR an applicator bottle if you don’t already have these. You can also purchase a cape or just wear an old t-shirt.
- Mix the hair color and the developer together. You mix these as equal parts, meaning for every 1 ounce of color you use 1 ounce of developer. Be sure to mix well.
- I like to apply conditioner around my hairline to protect from staining my skin. I must confess though that I always get the color on my face somewhere.
- Now for the fun part… I use the brush and bowl method to apply color. I begin applying around my temples because those are my most stubborn grays. I follow this by parting my hair in small sections and fully covering my roots. I work my way both left and right from the center until I have fully covered all gray roots. I feel like a professional when I’m coloring my hair. Maybe I missed my calling! LOL!
- Because my hair is long, I like to pin my hair up while I wait for the color to develop.
- To finish off, simply rinse the color out, shampoo and apply conditioner. You can dry and style as usual.
And now I have a GREAT deal for you:
Receive a FREE AGEbeautiful 4oz Developer with the purchase of any AGEbeautiful Liqui-Crème color by using the code 555983 in-store at Sally Beauty. This offer runs through August 1, 2019 (as supplies last). This special coupon code can be redeemed at the register.
This looks like it’s so easy to use! Thanks for demonstrating it.
Courtney recently posted…Huda Beauty Neon Obsessions Pink Palette
I’ve never colored my hair at home but you make it look easy. Your pictures really help. That color is perfect for you. I hate spending the money at the salon so often so one of these days I should take the Sally plunge.
Lola Seicento says
What a great match for your hair. It’s actually so easy to color your own hair at home– especially if you aren’t doing any sort of complicated coloring process.
Cassie Tucker says
Sally’s has some amazing hair products and you can usually count that if you get it from there it’s going to be a good product.
Cassie Tucker recently posted…ColourPop Disney Princess Palette Review
I agree. The staff is always so helpful and answers all of my questions when I don’t know the exact products that I need. Stacie xo