*PR sample. All opinions are mine and are not influenced by anyone else.
Who can resist a box full of beauty? I recently received my monthly subscription box from Beauty Box 5 for the month of December. This month’s box did not disappoint. Actually it was one of my all time favorites. I’ve actually already used everything in it.
Just in case you’re new to the Beauty Box 5, this is a monthly subscription box filled with 5 beauty products. The products are either deluxe size samples or full size. The cost of the box is $12 per month. However, if you sign up for the entire year for $99, this brings the cost of each box down to $8.25 (including shipping). It’s a great deal!
Let’s see what was in this month’s box…
- OFRA Shimmer Eye Shadow in Bohemian – This eye shadow is soft, creamy and very blendable. I’ve used it several times and it lasts all day without creasing. The shadow in the box is the refill size so I’ll be adding it to a magnetic palette that I already have. (see swatch below) Retail $13.50
- So Fresh So Clean makeup remover cleansing towelettes – These unscented towelettes get the job done. They easily remove both my eye makeup and face makeup. Retail $2.99
- Glamazon Stick from The Beauty Crop – I’m in love with this creamy highlighting crayon. I’ve been using it on my cheeks and eyes. It’s nourished with cocoa butter and jojoba oil. Retail $22
- Beauty Box 5 Blender Brush – This is a fabulous tapered eye shadow blending blush designed by BB5. Retail $10
- Prestige Cosmetics Total Intensity Eyeliner in Deepest Black – You can never have too many black eyeliners! I haven’t used this one yet because I have several others in my current rotation. However, when I’m in need I will be pulling this one out.
- In addition, there was a gift card in the box for 3 free meals from Hello Fresh. They deliver pre-measured ingredients to your door for their award-winning recipes. It sounds like a good deal to me. I’m not much of a cook. Everyone in my family does their own thing most of the time when it comes to meals. However, I may try it out during the cold winter months.