*PR sample. All opinions are mine and are not influenced by anyone else.
Are you into beauty products that are organic, eco-friendly, gluten-free or perhaps cruelty-free? Or do you know somebody who is? The Yuzen Box may be exactly what you’re looking for. You can send a little zen to someone. Each box includes high-quality natural and organic personal care products, healthy snacks, and lifestyle items carefully chosen from about 6 companies. I’ve been receiving this box for about a year now and am always impressed with the contents. Let’s see if the winter box lived up to my expectations…
- The Tea Room Chocolate Company Dark Organic Chocolate Bar Infused with Green Earl Grey Tea: I haven’t tried this one yet, but I think it sounds interesting. Dark chocolate is good for us and I’m a fan of green tea, so I’ll be interested to see if this bar gives me my caffeine fix with the tea infusion.
- 21 DROPS Sleep Essential Oil Blend: I’ve heard so much about essential oils lately, so I’m excited to try these drops to help me get more sleep.
- Black Dahlia Nail Lacquer: Handcrafted artisan nail polish in Red Spike Cactus is a beautiful color for wearing year round. I’ll be wearing this shade on my upcoming beach vacation.
- Salus Organic Lotion Bar in Lemongrass: This bar comes in a cute little tin for storage. It smells wonderful and leaves a light scent on the skin that I find refreshing.
- LEVEL NATURALS Organic Menthol + Cucumber Shower Bomb: I’m saving this one for when I need some good sinus clearing action. That usually happens in the month of January for me, without fail.
- CO-PUR Facial Scrub + Mask: I actually used this scrub and mask the first day that it arrived. It’s a powder formula that you mix with water to activate. I liked the way my skin felt after using this mask. It felt exfoliated and smooth.
- Kimberly Parry Organics Sweet Orange & Cranberry Scrub: This scrub smells divine! It’s a sugar based body scrub designed to exfoliate the skin to rejuvenate the skin. Great product that didn’t leave my skin feeling dry. Actually it left my skin feeling pretty hydrated.
- Sanitas Skincare Oil Free Moisturizer: I haven’t tried this one yet as I’m testing out other facial moisturizers at this time. This is labeled to be a nutrient rich formula designed to calm redness, stimulate collagen production and protect against premature aging with vitamin A and hyaluronic acid. Let me tell you – that should be enough to convince anyone to try it out.
I’d love for you to go to the Yuzen website and check out their subscription program. They send a new box of zen once per season or quarter. The cost is $33 per box if you use the pay-as-you-go option. There is a discount when you purchase an entire year at once. This box makes a nice gift for the holidays, birthdays and more.
What do you think of this box? Are products that are organic, cruelty free, etc important to you?
Katie Garvin says
I haven’t tried enough organic makeup products, but that doesn’t mean I don’t want to. I really need to do my research and discover some brands and see how I like them 🙂
Katie Garvin recently posted…A Last Minute Gift Idea FOR HIM – COTY Fragrance Gift Sets
Oh my gosh I would LOVE this! I’m always in the beauty aisle at Whole Foods checking out the latest green beauty finds, and healthy snacks too? Yes, please?! 🙂
Yes, this would be great for you to try Julie. I imagine you may have seen some of these products at Whole Foods? Stacie xo
I have never heard of this! I would love this! Thank you for sharing! http://www.lovesthefind.com
It’s a great box of goodies, especially for those who prefer organic and/or cruelty and eco friendly beauty products. Thanks for stopping by! Stacie xo