Fall is one of my favorite seasons and I’m so glad it’s finally here! I love the carefree feeling of summer, however there’s just so much to love about Fall that I wanted to share my list with you. So, without further ado, here’s what I love about Fall:
1. Cooler temperatures: If you live in the south or Texas in particular then you know that summers are long and hot here. We all look forward to the cooler days.
2. Pumpkin everything: I love pumpkin scented candles, pumpkin in my food, and the color of pumpkins in general.
3. Basketball season: I’m not really a football fan. Basketball is so much easier for me to understand. We’re huge Dallas Maverick’s fans at our house and have already been to a pre-season game. Go Mavs!!
4. Fall Foliage: Unfortunately we don’t get the gorgeous hues of fall leaves here in Dallas. Occasionally we get some pretty colored leaves among the others, but we really have to be on the lookout.
5. Holidays: Fall brings the excitement of the upcoming holidays. I’d say that Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. I enjoy cooking for the family and the time we spend together.
6. Scarves: I LOVE wearing scarves and Fall is when I start getting my collection out. I prefer the lighter weight, fun and colorful scarves of Fall rather than the heavy ones that are needed in the colder winter months. Check out the picture and link below that I found on Pinterest from a great blog.
7. Baking: The cooler weather makes me want to bake. I don’t know why. It must have to do with the whole cold weather hibernation thing. I always try to find a few new recipes. With Pinterest and the internet, it’s so easy to find new things these days.
What’s your favorite season and why? I’d love to hear from you!