Hi Everyone! Welcome to a brand new week. I had a fun, interesting and different week this past week. I went to a Pinterest conference called Pinners that was held here in the Dallas area. This conference/expo was for everyone. It wasn’t geared to bloggers. I’ll be blogging about it tomorrow, so be sure to come back for pictures and a summary of my experience. Fo now, let’s take a look at what my fellow beauty bloggers and I have been up to…
Weekly Beauty Tips and Reviews:
- george & bear: Clare @ george & bear reviews the Becca Backlight Primer & Lip Priming Perfector (spoiler: it’s so handy if you love a liquid lipstick!)
- Color Me So Crazy: My August Sephora Play!Box is Awesome!! Check Out What I Got!!
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Stacie has picked out her favorite products from the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Event. Take a peek to see her recommendations.
- Keely’s Nails: Win JessWrightxKiss nails and lashes in the giveaway!
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Erika shares the new PUR Cosmetics Love Your Selfie 2 Palette. This Fall ready palette is packed with eye, face and lip shades to create selfie ready looks at home and away.
- I Know all the Words: September is national honey month, and there is no better way to celebrate than with a pot of Farmacy Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask.
- Makeup Obsessed Mom – Fall Beauty Extravaganza Giveaway (17 prizes and a grand prize of a $300 Sephora or Ulta Giftcard) US/Canada Only, Ends 9/14/16
- Color Me So Crazy – Pacifica Beauty Giveaway, US only, Ends 9/22/16
- Makeup Obsessed Mom – $500 Sephora or Target Gift Card Giveaway (1 $500 winner and 1 $250 winner) Ends 9/26/16
Be sure to enter the giveaways! You can’t win if you don’t enter!!