Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! I hope you’re all with your loved ones and remembering everything you have to be thankful for. Every year at Thanksgiving time I like to share with my readers the things that I am so thankful for (both big and small, important and unimportant). So, here goes… Some of the things I am thankful for:
1. I’m thankful for my husband of almost 24 years who supports me in everything I do and doesn’t question the credit card bill that has many purchases at establishments that sell makeup and beauty products…
2. I’m thankful for my family! I’m so very proud of all of them and the bond that we have.
3. I am thankful for my extended family and friends. I’m a lucky lady to have so many wonderful people in my life! I’m also thankful for the memories of the people I have lost and will never forget.
4. I am thankful for the internet. What on earth did we do before the invention of the internet? For real!! I can hardly recall what we did when we couldn’t send emails, shop online, watch YouTube videos, scan our Twitter feeds, find inspiration on Pinterest and see what our friends are up to on Instagram.
5. I’m SO thankful to the people whom I’ve met through my Youtube channel and my blog. I appreciate everyone’s support through the years. I consider all of you my friends!!
6. I am thankful for blue skies and sunshine and the gift of every single day that I am given on this earth.
7. I’m thankful for pizza, french fries, Starbuck’s, Mexican food, sushi, wine coolers and the hundreds of restaurants in my area since I love food and am a terrible cook!!
Leave a Reply