Are you looking for sweat proof foundation? I think I may have found the answer! The No Worries No Sweat Foundation is amazing! I was sent a pr sample of this foundation a few weeks ago. I was quite intrigued by the foundation because of its name. It is very hot here in Texas. I prefer to apply my makeup in the morning and then go about my business without having to do touch ups throughout the day.
First off, this makeup is available in 37 different shades. There is bound to be a color match for everyone. You can order samples to be sure you are getting the correct color for your skin. The box comes with complete instructions for applying the foundation. I’ve used it many times and have used a variety of application methods or techniques.
My favorite application technique is to mix a small scoop of the product with about 6 drops of the Magic Drops. You can adjust the amount of coverage from sheer to full coverage with the amount of Magic Drops that you mix with. I like to apply the foundation with my fingers and then buff it in with a flat top kabuki brush. The kit comes with a finishing powder to set the foundation. I didn’t find myself needing to use it often (mostly because I’m not a finishing powder or setting powder kinda gal). The foundation looked great on its own followed with my regular bronzer and blush.
Important facts from their website:
- Creme formulation with high coverage in natural skin shades delivers a flawless finish with a second skin sheer feel.
- Blends fine lines and skin imperfections for a smooth finish. Easy to apply and personalize your formula by adding Magic Drops Follow up with No Colour Powder to seal and create long-lasting wearability. Gently brush the powder over your face to create a smooth finish.
- Waterproof even though it’s easily removed with cleanser.
- For full coverage of: Tattoos, Rosacea, Birthmarks, Vitilgo, Pigment disorders and minor to severe skin flaws.
- designed to last and last all day and into evening. Won’t run in water, while pursuing athletic activity, or even if you live in a hot humid climate.
The foundation is $49.99 for the full size. However, you can get a trial set that should last a really long time for only $9.99 at this link.
Verdict: Once I got the right shade for my skin I fell in LOVE with this foundation. I put it to the test with sweating in the 96 degree Texas heat. It lasted all day and didn’t sweat off. I actually didn’t even feel the product on my face. It’s light and breathable on the skin. It removes easily at the end of the day. I highly recommend this foundation and am happy that I had the opportunity to try it because I had never heard of it before. Go check the No Worries website HERE for more information.
[Tweet “Looking for sweat proof foundation? Check out this review now. @thejools123”]
*PR sample. All opinions are my own and are not influenced by anyone else. Links are provided for your convenience. They are NOT affiliate links.