I love my subscription boxes that I get in the mail. Of course, there are a few that are better than others. I have found that one of the best beauty boxes is a quarterly box that I get from Beauty Con. I’ve been subscribed for about 2 years. In the beginning the boxes were not too impressive. But lately, Oh My Wow! They’ve been perfect for me. Here’s a link to the spring box that I received so you can see what I mean.
If you’re not familiar with the Beautycon subscription box, here’s a brief explanation for you… The box is curated seasonally and costs $29 per box for at least $100 worth of products. I believe I paid for my subscription for the year up front ($99) and then they charge me $6.99 for shipping when each box ships. Some of the boxes are put together by top influencers on Youtube and social media. That can be good or bad, depending on if you like those particular influencers’ taste or not…
This box is called the Summer Essentials. It contains 10 full size beauty products.
- DECO Miami Beautycon pink glass nail file – always good to have
- Jonteblu Electric Blue eyeliner pencil – This is a beautiful bright blue. I like to use this shade on occasion on my upper lid to make my eye color (olive hazel) stand out.
- Manna Kadar Beauty Flutter mascara in jet black – Amazing formula. It’s very wet, which I love.
- Doucce Lush Lip Gloss in Glistening Petals – the perfect mauve color
- Feel Beauty Bamboo Charcoal Facial Sheet Masks – I haven’t tried these yet, but I’m a fan of masking.
- Freeman Beauty Renewing Cucumber Peel-Off Mask – I love an occasional exfoliating peel off mask.
- DECO Miami Lemon Blossom Cuticle Oil – My cuticles are so dry that this will be a nice one to try, especially with the lemon blossom scent.
- MakeupDrop and Beautycon Original Silicone Makeup Applicator – I’ve tried this a few times for applying my foundation. I think I need to work on my technique…
- Dirty Little Secret Cosmetics Eyeshadow Crayon in Gold Plated – Nice to have for quick eye looks, especially for travel.
- Colourpop Cosmetics Ultra Satin Lip in London Fog – I’m not sure why this one is named as it is… However, it’s a beautiful red shade. I don’t wear red often so I may be giving this to my daughter.
Swatches of the color products that were included in this box. Top to Bottom: electric blue liner, gold plated eyeshadow, London Fog liquid lip, Glistening Petals lip gloss