Are you looking to get rid of those dead skin cells that have been clinging to your skin making it feel rough and dull? Look no further than these all-natural, all-organic scrubs from the company called Simply Scrub. The line consists of four 100% natural, 100% organic, 100% chemical-free rubs. I’m the first to admit that they’re not the prettiest (with the exception of the beautiful rose petals). LOL! But they smell nice and they work and that’s all that matters.
Benefits of using body scrubs:
- Gentle Exfoliation
- Improve Circulation
- Reduce Skin Aging
- Moisturize and Protect Skin
- Prevent Skin Breakouts
The Simply Scrub line consists of the following:
- Coffee Body Scrub: Coffee Beans, Coconut Oil, Dead Sea Mineral Salt, Tea Tree Oil, Brown Sugar, Jojoba Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Shea Butter and Honeycomb
- Chocolate Body Scrub: Cacao Nibs, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Brown Sugar, Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Honeycomb and Vitamin E
- Soursop Body Scrub: Soursop Leaves, Dead Sea Mineral Salt, Brown Sugar, Mint Leaves, Green Tea, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, and Tea Tree Oil
- Rose Body Scrub: Rose Buds Petals, Avocado Oil, Brown Sugar, Sweet Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Vitamin E, Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil, and Tea Tree Oil
As you can see from the ingredients lists above, these products have all natural ingredients that are beneficial to the skin. Some of the ingredients even sound good enough to eat. LOL!
The coffee and chocolate body scrubs are my favorites, probably because I really enjoy the scents. You can see the directions for using these body scrubs above. I recommend that you use these when showering rather than in a bathtub.
Simply Scrub is a relatively new and growing brand. Their products can be purchased on their website SimplyScrub.com. Get some for yourself and you’ll be saying goodbye to your dry skin cells and hello to smoother and more moisturized skin.
I’m pleased with the way these all natural and organic scrubs leave my skin feeling. Yes, they’re a lit bit messy to use, so I advise using them in the shower. My skin feels moisturized and I smell great too after use. I’ve really needed moisturizing and exfoliation lately as this winter has been colder than normal and really rough on my skin. My personal favorites from the collection are the chocolate and coffee, but I seem to have a thing for foodie scents in all of my fragrance choices. I recommend giving these a try!
What do you think of these Simply Scrub products?
*These products were sent to me for editorial consideration. All opinions are mine and aren’t influenced by anyone else.