Have you seen the Sephora Play Box yet? I’ve done several posts on this fun monthly subscription beauty box from Sephora over the last few months. The April box just arrived and I’m thrilled to share the contents with you today! Unfortunately this box is not available to everyone. Sephora opened it up to only a few states to roll it out. Fingers crossed that they will make it available nationally soon.
- Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment – I’ve never had any products from this line before, but have heard great things about it. This is their lactic acid product designed to deeply exfoliate, reduce the appearance of dark spots and create a radiant complexion. Sounds promising!
- Derek Lam perfume sample – I’m usually thrilled to receive perfume samples because I’m quite picky about fragrance. However, this one is wonderful! They call it a modern intoxicating blend of salty woods and crystalline amber.
- Milk Studios Blended Oil is a combination of eight moisturizing oils for hydrating the face, body, hair and anywhere you need hydration. I love the adorable packaging!
- Clinique Pep-Start Mini – I already have the full size of this recently released eye cream. It’s designed to be hydrating and brightening on the go with its blend of seven peptides. I like that it’s nice and light and doesn’t clog my pores.
- This Sephora Cheek Gel is the bomb! I love adding color with a liquid or cream product, rather than powder during the summer. This is a fun color that gives my cheeks a “just pinched” touch of color.
- Nars included a Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien. It’s a nice neutral color for every day wear. It feels great on the lips. It’s also the perfect size to stick in my pocket for touch ups on the go.
For only $10 per month this beauty subscription box continues to knock it out of the ballpark for me.