I thought talking about my goals for the week would be a good topic to talk about or at least think about on Monday mornings. After all, when you write something down, you just might be more likely to stay committed to a task and might even accomplish your goals. I am always optimistic, therefore I thought this would be a good title for my new series. If you can think of a better title please let me know. I am always open to suggestions!
3. I am taking a photography class on Wednesday, so my goal is to post some pictures later in the week to show off my new found (I hope) skills. I have been wanting to take a class for years.
4. Add at least 2 meaningful posts to my blog, visit other blogs to make new friends (and add lots of comments to them) and learn more about the social media world.
5. Get my packing done early for my vacation. Maybe even a whole 24 hours in advance so I will be calm and cool on the actual travel day.
6. Sit down and finally get all of my thank you cards written and mailed that I owe people.
7. Cook at least 2 dinner meals at home even though half the family is gone this week.
8. And, as always, remember all that I am blessed with and am so thankful for.