I first want to say that I am devastated at the event in Newtown, Connecticut last Friday. It is tragic. There are no words for this type of situation. My thoughts and prayers are with all of the families affected. One can not even begin to imagine what they are going through.
Goals for last week:
1. Finish Christmas shopping.
I am mostly done. Does that count?
2. Walk more than 2 times this week.
The only walking I did was at the malls when shopping.
3. Do a few craft projects.
Not really… I had good intentions though!
4. Mail gifts to relatives so they get them before Christmas.
Yes, I did get all of those completed.
5. Read my book on grieving.
I’ve had a bit of a hard time with my mom’s passing and did read some of my book. It definitely helps to organize my thoughts and know that everything I’m going through is normal (whatever that is).
6. Mail out those Christmas cards that should be arriving before the end of the week.
Yes, I got my cards mailed out. However, I forgot to put the return address labels on them. Oh well, I think they will get where they’re going just fine.
7. Continue to work on my Give A Smile Today project.
Doing my best here. We have lots of senders but not very many receivers. We all know that they are out there so if you know someone who would benefit from receiving lots of cheerful cards please visit my site www.GiveASmileToday.com.
Goals for this week:
I’m going easy on myself this week. It will be a busy crazy one.
1. I just want to try to eat right, exercise and get ready for the holidays.
2. Blog a little.
3. Complete some of my obligations that I’ve committed to.
4. Have some fun!
Boy do I need some fun in my life right now…
Have a GREAT week!
Link up below if you have a blog and want to join in with me!