Fall has finally reared it’s head here in north Texas. Thank goodness! I now love waking up and taking my morning walks rather than dreading the humid summer days. Actually, it’s still hot in the afternoons, but we’re getting a break in the mornings.
Busy week last week for me. It all ended by attending a beautiful wedding for a family friend. I love weddings! Love is a beautiful thing!
Yes, I was able to get in all 4 this week. I even had one morning with temperatures in the low 60’s. I’m so excited for fall!
My makeup collection is always a work in progress… But I’ve cleaned through a lot and better organized my things.
I mailed all but one package out. I need to divide up my package to my friends in the UK because the post office wanted $75 to mail it. I think I nearly choked when they told me that. LOL!
I’ve been replying, but still have a lot more to catch up on.
I had 2 meetings with the interior designer and builder last week. We meet again on Monday and hopefully we’ll start to get the ball rolling on this project.
Goals for this week:
1. Visit a few showrooms to pick out the tub, sink and fixtures for the mater bath remodel.
2. Include more running/jogging in my workouts.
3. Participate in a few blog hops this week.
4. Get a facial. Might as well pamper myself.
5. Take clothes and shoes to donation center.
6. Lunch with a new girlfriend. I’m excited about this! I’ll tell more about it later.
Anybody else setting some goals for themselves this week?