For those of you that are new to my blog, I try to post my goals for the week every Monday. Then I come back the next week and let you know how I did on each goal. It just helps me to stay a little bit more accountable to the things that I say I’m going to do. I’d love to have you add your blog’s link below and grab a button from my sidebar. Link up your goals or another optimistic post.
1. Finish cleaning out my closet once and for all
2. Register for the AIM at Melanoma walk that will take place in Dallas on May 4, 2013.
5. Do some pilates to firm and tone a few areas that need some help since I will have to put my swimsuit on in less than 2 months on spring break.
1. Continue walking (as long as my hip cooperates) and doing pilates.
2. Work on my blog.
3. Bake something low in fat and calories.
4. Lunches with girlfriends.
5. Finish off the closet.
6. Maybe list a few items for sale after cleaning out my closet. I have some nice things that I’m considering selling on ebay or another site.
7. Film and post 2 YouTube videos.
I have so much to share!
Link up below if you want to share your goals or a positive post.
I’d love to have you!
Please go visit other blogs that have submitted their links here and make some new friends.