My goals for last week:
1. Walk 3 times
I did walk 3 times. One of the days was at the golf course at my son’s golf tournament.
2. Take the online photography class that I signed up for.
No, I haven’t had time to sit at the computer much this week. The class doesn’t expire, so hopefully I can look at it over spring break.
3. Talk to my dad more
I talked to him a few times, but I feel like I need to talk to him a lot more.
4. Be a better blogger
5. Read more blogs and watch more of my friend’s YouTube videos.
I’ve read a lot and watched a lot, but it is so hard to keep up.
I think I filmed 2 but only uploaded one video. After filming the second video I realized that I forgot to say so much that I think I need a do-over.
7. Write a few thank you notes.
Yes, I did do this.
My Goals for this week:
1. Write some blog posts and get them scheduled to go up while I’m on vacation.
2. Run errands and complete by Wednesday or Thursday.
3. Be packed for vacation by Thursday.
4. Film 2 videos and upload both this week!
5. Mail out packages and cards for my Give A Smile Today list.
6. Take a walk on the beach!!
Please don’t forget to vote for me DAILY in the Circle of Moms Top 25 Mom Vlogs. Please just click on the link near the top of my sidebar and vote! It’s fast and simple. Just scroll way down to the 70’s or so and vote for Makeup Obsessed Mom. Since I don’t have 100,000 subscribers I’m not exactly the popular one. LOL! That’s okay. It’s an honor to have been nominated!!
Thanks so much for your support!!
What are you doing this week?