1. Write some blog posts and get them scheduled to go up while I’m on vacation.
I kind of failed in the scheduling of posts while I was on vacation. I did sit still long enough to get a few posts up, but not really anything too exciting.
I did get all of my errands done in a timely manner.
I was packed up and ready in plenty of time. The only thing I ended up forgetting was my contact lens case and eyeglasses. I was able to buy a new storage case easily but had to do without my glasses. They are just for distance, but I like to take my contacts out in the evenings and wear glasses to rest my eyes. I guess it’s not too bad considering it’s all I forgot to bring.
4. Film 2 videos and upload both this week!
Yes, I mailed a few things before I went on vacation.
I took MANY walks on the beach.
My goals for this week:
Since I have an extremely busy week with my kids’ schedules, I’m not going to set too many goals this week. We’re having my daughter’s senior class over Monday night for dinner and fellowship. Tuesday is a high school golf tournament for my son that I will attend. Friday is Prom for my daughter. I’ll just take one day at a time and it will all work out just fine.
1. Get over this jet lag ASAP!
2. Walk 3 times and try to do some pilates.
3. Get up at least 4 blog posts.
4. Film a few videos, including a few reviews that I’ve been wanting to do.
Do you have some goals that you are trying to accomplish this week?
Share them below in the comments section!
Have a fabulous week!