The ladies of the Beauty Blog Coalition have put together some great posts for you this week. From skincare to nail polish to new collections, there should be something to make everyone happy. Click through to read the topics that interest you.
- Painted Ladies: The Pantone 2016 color options are perfectly wearable. Sheila shows you some gorgeous option for Serenity and Rose Quartz from Youngblood Cosmetics.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator in Gilded Honey adds a gorgeous ethereal glow to winter skin, and it is as gorgeous in the pan as it is on the skin.
- Color Me So Crazy: Winter Look with Borghese. Get Ready for the Vamp Glam!
- Beauty by Miss L: Queen Odelia day ream and hand cream reviews and discount code so you can try them yourself cheaper 😉
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Can an affordable at home hair removal device really produce results?
- I Know all the Words: Formula X kicks off 2016 with their #ColourCurators collections. Check out swatches of the January, February, and March shades!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Have you seen the new makeup collection, The Edge Beauty, exclusive to Dillard’s yet? Allison is showing off The Edge Beauty Iconic Lipstick in the gorgeous wine shade, Provocative, as well as the Iconic Lipliner in Spicy. Take a look!
- Collective Beauty : The best makeup products from 2015!
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Spotted the Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquids yet? Jessica picked up three and reviewed them!