Do you prefer to use natural cruelty free beauty products? If so, then I have a line of products that you should be interested in hearing about. The company is called Good Earth Beauty. They carry everything you could possibly need in your beauty routine, from lip scrubs to body washes and creams to cosmetics to hair care. They have some really interesting themed boxes as well as subscription boxes for those who love monthly beauty boxes (yes, that’s me). All of their products are natural and chemical free.
I was sent a sample beauty box of their products. Included in my box were:
- Hemp Organics Lipstick in Rose Petal – This is one of the prettiest cool toned pink lipsticks I’ve ever seen (and you know that I’ve seen a lot). It’s made by Color Organics in an organic base with added mineral pigments. It has a lightweight texture and feel on the lips.
- Strawberry Lip Scrub – I love to use lip scrubs. This one is all natural and smells so yummy. It’s perfect for exfoliating and moisturizing your lips. Those of us who wear lip products daily can really appreciate a good lip scrub.
- Strawberry Apple Banana Brightening Facial Mask – This is an interesting product and one of my favorites in the box! It comes in a powder formula that you mix fresh when you want to mask. It’s easy to use and beneficial to the skin in so many ways. The ingredients are for brightening the skin. The base is clay with three sources of added fruit. This is what Good Earth Beauty says about the ingredients in this product:
- Aloe and Lavender Normal Skin Anti-Oxident Facial Toner – This is a vegan product that’s made in small batches.It’s supposed to improve texture, elasticity, tone, and smoothness.
- A Sample of their Over Night Glow Serum – Also included was a small sample of serum formulated to leave all skin types with a glowing softness, comfort, and radiance. The vegan ingredients are Olive Squalene, Immortelle Oil, Vitamin C, Grapefruit Seed Oil, Red Raspberry Oil and Orchid Extract
I liked everything in the box. As mentioned above, the mask and lipstick were immediately added to my favorite beauty products list. I’m happy that everything is natural and cruelty free. And one thing that makes me the most happy is that even though everything sounds like it should be scented, it is NOT! The only scented product is the Strawberry Lip Scrub. This is important to point out for those with sensitive noses. I recommend that you check out their website for these and MANY more that I think you’ll be as fond of as I am.
Good Earth Beauty products are available online and in some stores. You can find them now in some Whole Foods stores in the North East. They ship for FREE in the US and they ship internationally as well. Check with them for more specifics on shipping costs based on where you live.
Let me know what you think of the Good Earth Beauty’s natural cruelty free beauty products that were in this box.
*PR Samples – All opinions are mine and aren’t influenced by anyone else.
Lola Seicento says
What a lovely assortment of CF natural products. I have tried a few things from this brand, and think that it is quite good.
I’m a fan of GEB too. The Strawberry Lip Scrub is so yummy, one of my all-time faves ❤️
I love the contents of this box! That lipstick is beautiful.
Jen Mathews says
You know I love seeing you review cruelty free products! 🙂
This looks like such a nice box. The lippie is a beautiful shade and that mask sounds wonderful.
Yes, I like cruelty-free and vegan products. Big plus if they’re natural!
I like so many of the Good Earth Beauty products and especially the lip mask. I noticed a fragrance though with the toner but I have a super sensitive nose.
MarciaF recently posted…Summer is coming so it’s time to refresh your favorite sunscreens
I’d be really interested in trying that mask, I like the idea of mixing it with other good skincare ingredients to customize as needed
Cindy Ingalls says
Sounds like a great box and I’m always looking to add more green products to my beauty routine.
Cindy Ingalls recently posted…I Got a Game of Thrones Facial!
That is a wonderful box! I would have been happy with all of the products in it.
It looks like a very fun box of goodies! The lipstick shade is very pretty.
Lulle recently posted…From Sad Brows to Insta-Brows: Testing The New Kat Von D 24-Hour Super Brow Pomade
This is a much-needed box! And I love that shade of lipstick!
Sahrish Adeel says
Loved the products you mentioned. Loving the lipstick!
Always after natural / green beauty products.
Thanks for sharing!!
Natalia recently posted…Las Mejores Cremas Antiarrugas Recomendadas por Dermatólogos
Thanks! I too have been leaning toward more natural products lately. Stacie xo
Stacie recently posted…Delicious and Easy Overnight Oats Recipes