I’ve had a whirlwind of a week… For spring break we went to Hawaii for some much needed R&R. We had a really great time. We did some fun activities while there, including snorkeling, ATV rides, deep sea fishing (got seasick), SHOPPING, movies and a show. And like always, we ate and ate and ate…
Hawaii is the place that I consider paradise!
This is on Oahu.
1. My vacation manicure
2. A sparkling juice toast to our vacation upon arrival
3. Fireworks outside out hotel window right when we arrived (coincidence?)
4. Mack on the flight to Hawaii
1. Girls on the pier with Diamond Head crater in the background
2. Hilton hotel that has the rainbow on the side from Hawaii Five O
3. Yes, I proved to my family that I could still do the monkey bars
4. I can never turn down a pina colada when in Hawaii
1. Hanauma Bay (I think) for snorkeling
2. Perfect photo spot
3. ATV rides where they filmed many movies
4. Beautiful scenery for ATV rides
These were all out on the boat when we were deep sea fishing. They are before Mack and I got sea sick. What a terrible feeling that was! I was just glad that I wasn’t the only one.
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a GREAT day!