I don’t know about you, but things have been in full force craziness for me lately. The holidays are fast approaching. I’ve been reviewing products like crazy (which I love). I’m starting to think about Thanksgiving and holiday shopping. I’ve actually purchased two gifts already. That’s pretty good for me. I’m the queen of procrastination. Things always get done, but usually when I have no choice. We’ll see how things go as I challenge myself to get my holiday tasks done early this year. How about you? Are you an early bird or a procrastinator like me?
This week the beauty blog coalition has some great reviews and ideas for you. Take a look around because there’s something here to please everyone!
- TheFabZilla: What’s your favorite look for Fall? TheFabZilla shows her Bronze Eyes and Dark Berry Lips
- Painted Ladies: Offering smooth, rich color, the PÃ¼r Epic Illusion Artistâ€™s Blush & Contour Palette is worth a look!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Hair Styling Tools Gift Guide with lots of treasures for the beauty product obsessed on your list!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison owns more than 20 concealers. A little excessive you say? Here’s why she has a well-developed concealer wardrobe.
- Beauty by Miss L: Avon Magic Effects Molten Metallic nail polish in Gold is a perfect golden microglitter polish for this holiday season.
- Color Me So Crazy: Looking for Some NEW Metals for Your Lids? Look No Further….
- I Know all the Words: Stick it has a whole new meaning when you add Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation to your makeup bag.
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Jessica reviewed 5 Madam Glam fall nail polishes, and they are definite winners!
- Confessions of a Makeup Addict: Youngblood Cosmetics Holiday 2015 Eyeshadow Duos
- ProcrastiNails: Ever been curious about dollar store beauty products? This week Katherine is taking a look at 6 surprisingly lovely polishes by Mariposa from Dollarama!
- Crazy Beautiful Makeup: Chanel Holiday Vamp Attitude Rouge Noir Shadow Review
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Stacie is sharing some of the best makeup hacks this week.
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Late to the party but loving the Too Faced Love Eye Shadow Palette, Erika is.
- Inspirations and Celebrations: Enter To Win $200 of Deluxe Makeup, Beauty Products, and Fashion
- Collective Beauty : Review and swatches of the BECCA Mineral Blush in Wild Honey
- From My Vanity: Katie’s sharing 5 easy ways that you can revamp and decorate your makeup vanity for fall!
Leave a Reply