I hope everyone’s had a wonderful week! My life has been completely crazy and busy. I made a few new announcements here on my blog this week including my new tshirt shop with designs for the makeup addict in all of us. In addition, I’m hoping that you’ve already gone and entered the most epic of all beauty product giveaways. You can see that post HERE. The Beauty Blog Coalition has been as busy as ever with makeup reviews, tips, scouring deals, and more. We have lots of great information for you today. Please click on the links that interest you below.
- Painted Ladies: Makeup tutorial time! Sheila shows you 3 ways to wear a black eyeshadow pencil.Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: TOM FORD BEAUTY Lips & Boys Lip Color Complete Collection swatched, and a Special Exclusive Gift with Purchase for Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog Readers!
- Color Me So Crazy: I’ve got glitz, glam and lippies from Madam Glam… You need these in your stocking- Ask Santa nicely!
- AdviceSisters Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle : Is Your Nose a “Master of Sex?”
- Collective Beauty : Review and swatches of ColourPop Forever Freshman Eyeshadow Collection!
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Jessica reviewed 6 of the Orly Color Blast Cinderella nail polishes this week!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison shows off her cool-toned makeup created with the Viseart Cool Matte Palette
- I Know all the Words: The OPI Starlight Collection is here! With eighteen shades there is something for every polish lover (plus glitter! Lots of glitter.)
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: You can successfully cover age spots and discoloration with this technique shared by Stacie.
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Pigmented, beautiful and cruelty free, Youngblood Perfect Pair Mineral Eye Shadows. Erika shares her in depth review and swatches.
- Beauty by Miss L: Pamper your skin with Avon Planet Spa Volcanic Iceland products
Leave a Reply