How quickly the week has flown by! I just posted my first It’s Ok Thursday post last week and here it is Thursday again and time for me to brainstorm some ideas…
It’s Ok to:
1. Have a Starbucks iced green tea more than once in any given day
2. Just sit outside on a lounge chair and stare at the sky, taking in this beautiful day that we have been given
3. Wonder who your children will marry (one day, in the far off future)
4. Have drawers and cabinets overflowing with beauty and makeup products that you don’t really need
5. Procrastinate (I am really good at this one)
6. Keep buying calendars, planners and other forms of organization with the intent of using them some day in the future
Start linking up with me each week for my NEW link up party for
Start writing your goals for next week now. You can start with 1 or 10 or whatever you like. Then come back the following week and let us know how you did. I don’t know about you, but I stay more accountable when I write things down and I actually share with others.
Grab the Optimistic Monday button in my sidebar. And be sure to come back every Monday to link up.
I will have co-hosts in a few weeks.
Tell your blogging friends! The more the merrier.
Get to know other bloggers in different blogging communities.
Have a great day!
Shiloh Barkley says
cool idea for a party!
MICHELLE CURRY says
I am the same way with Planners 🙂 My daughter is two so we don’t have much activity going on right now….so it always ends up with NOTHING in it. I am so glad I found your blog through the link up! Have a great day
I love green tea! It’s really good for you to!! Hope your having a great day
Books, Beauty, and Bars on a Budget says
Just added your button!
ps. love the idea for optomistic monday!
starbucks is just always ok!! i love it so much!
Helene in Between