I am happy to say that this is my first “It’s Ok” Thursdays post. This is a weekly link up with Neely and Ashley. Won’t you join us?
It’s ok to:
1. Cry. Crying is not a sign of weakness. It’s a good thing to actually clear out the sadness and emotions so you can move on.
2. Stay in your workout clothes all day. Who wants extra laundry when you’re just running errands and hanging out at home afterwards anyway?
3. Occasionally do nothing but hang out on your laptop all day. Sometimes it’s fun to catch up on all of your social media sites, etc.
4. Buy things you don’t really need if you feel like it. No explanation needed here…
5. Eat pizza more than once in a week.
I think this is a fun link up. I’m not too good at it (yet). Give me a few weeks and I will be coming up with tons of things that “It’s ok” to do!!