I don’t know about you, but I’m all about prevention and early detection when it comes to anything that has to do with my health and that of my family.
Please watch this short and informative video from Travelers that talks about the importance of having carbon monoxide detectors in our homes. Just like the smoke detectors that we all have, it’s equally important to have carbon monoxide detectors. They should go hand in hand. Carbon monoxide is an odorless gas that can kill you if there is a leak in your home. Be smart! Be prepared! Don’t take chances!
Leave a Reply